Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
The Toffee Croc Safari from The Courteney Boot Company:

21463329_1638779039487575_2908961483603618266_n.png

About This Product

Step into adventure with this stunning toffee boot in Nile crocodile. The tough and beautiful belly skin of this apex predator is showcased on luxury goods from around the world and adorns everything from luggage to designer purses. Boots costing more than twice as much use less than half the crocodile hide of this model and usually take half a year or more to have custom-made. The Safari offers a wide-cut fit with a roomy toe box for unmatched comfort. Many of our customers who previously had to custom-order boots to secure a proper fit appreciate the no-risk approach associated with ordering a pair today and having them ship tomorrow.

The Safari is a 4" ankle height boot with the same hand-crafted construction featured on all their iconic footwear. Brass speed lacing, padded ankle collar, soft impala tongue, plus a double-stitched and reinforced vamp, provides the exceptional durability that has garnered the Courteney® boot company a world-wide following among those who seek adventure. The casual cleat sole in natural rubber makes this model ideal for office use or a night on the town.

cleat.jpg

Nice looking boot!

I believe this sole is a better sole for walk and stalk than the vibram type sole I got. Mine get rocks wedged into them very easily carrying them into the house where they finally fall out and scratch the wood floors. Grandma gets a bit perturbed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.