cordite burner

deer hunter

New member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
Member of
SAHGCA
Hunted
Canada,England,SA.
Hi to all, yes im the new guy, just want to say i am glad to be here in the forum and hope to learn from all the pros.
 
Welcome to the Forum Deer Hunter!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome Deer Hunter

I hope this site will be able to help you as much as it has me

Regards
Dave
 
Hi Deer Hunter, I'm sure you will love the site. There are lots of good people and lots of good information on here.

nd
 
Welcome to AH deer hunter!
 
Welcome Deer Hunter to AH there is plenty here to learn enjoy the site. Bob
 
Welcome to the forum. It's a freindly bunch with a lot of stories and facts as well as opinons to share.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top