Cooper 9.3x62 Rifle For Sale

Bonk

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member NRA
LNIB Cooper Model 52 9.3x62. I'm the original owner. It's never had a scope mounted. I shot less than 10 rounds through it to make sure it functioned correctly. The test target that comes with it shows it's capable of sub 1/2" MOA with the right ammo.

Matte stainless
Threaded 24" barrel
Laminate stock with right hand palm swell
Fluted bolt
Extra magazine (they cost $90 and are hand fitted/tuned to each rifle)
Original box, manual, test target, etc

$2250 plus shipping

tempImageESsRAa.jpg
tempImageeRVnG3.jpg
tempImageATutAC.jpg

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
That's a fantastic looking rifle! I just used this caliber on leopard in Namibia.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PQVSabina

Latest profile posts

john corry wrote on Alexandro Faria's profile.
Hi,
I remembered you mentioned a dealer in Gauteng regarding a Rigby 350? May I ask who that is? I’m a collector of rigby rifles. Many thanks. John
I am alive and trying to find some hard-to-find reloading dies in .475 #2 (not Jeffreys)
Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.