Contribution to AH

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,046
Location
Michigan
Media
37
I am not vey internet savvy. If someone could help. "For Contributing to AH & PayPal"

PayPal: "What is the Payment for?" : [/B]This is where I'm stuck...?

Many Thanks. Regards,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I write "gift" for that PayPal question. Usually that is for the free Friends and Family service.
If it is for "payment", PayPal will want their 3%.
Most probably AH uses the standard/commercial 3% fee PayPal service.

If you write "gun, firearm, ammo, or something scary" like that, PayPal will take and keep your money because you violated their policy.
 
I write "gift" for that PayPal question. Usually that is for the free Friends and Family service.
If it is for "payment", PayPal will want their 3%.
Most probably AH uses the standard/commercial 3% fee PayPal service.

If you write "gun, firearm, ammo, or something scary" like that, PayPal will take and keep your money because you violated their policy.
Thank You!

That question was my concern .. what a world,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,802
Members
169,856
Latest member
uspaclaims
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top