Conservation Force for lion and leopard cities

Rakman

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
190
Media
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Has anyone used Consrvation force to help with cities permits and importation of Zim lion or leopard?

I understand they are a organization working for conservation advocacy and hunter rights but was told they will offer their services to assist in getting cities permits?

any suggestion otherwise that I should reach out to for help with these needs that is moving the ball on lion? Thanks
 
I met the Chairman of Conservation Force at DFW in January of 2014. John J. Jackson III and I were waiting on our planes to depart, he to Las Vegas and I to Pensacola, which were delayed due to stormy weather. I have never used Conservation Force to assist me with cites permits or importation, but that is exactly what they do. They have offices near New Orleans, Paris and Johannesburg best I remember. When Mr. Jackson takes you to court pertaining to what he specializes in, he always wins, (to my knowledge.) After he, his wife and I talked for near an hour the weather somewhat cleared, And we headed our separate directions. After I finally returned home, I Googled Conservation Force and read off and on for several days about what they do and how successful they were in court. At that time I started donating to them bi-monthly. It's not much but so far after more than eight years Mr. Jackson has never sent any back!!!
 
I used them for a Lion permit from Zambia. Got the job done on that one and waiting on the list for elephant as I write this.

HH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,638
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top