Coming Back to AH

Welcome back to AH. Look forward to your input and recounting your hunts.
 
Howdy and welcome back!
 
Welcome back. Can’t wait to hear of your hunts.
 
Welcome to back to AH DLSJR!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome back DLSJR. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Nice who did you hunt with and where in zambia?
I hunted part of the trip with Mike Heath and part with Richard Bell-Cross. Both parts in Kafue region.
 
Greetings! I'm off to Tanzania myself for a two buffalo hunt in August! Keep us updated!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top