Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well the time has come. We are moving my youngest into his dorm at Texas Tech. Very odd felling having the youngest move and all grown up.
0373573A-7704-49A7-9C2C-FD0EB5992AD8.jpeg
3EE08F07-7AEA-45FA-B26E-13F4BFFEC600.jpeg
B3364D60-38F9-428D-A535-372FDEB74856.jpeg

My granddaughter moved to her dorm at Tech last week. Definitely makes me feel my age.

Quite the handsome young man, hard to believe he is only a freshman in college. I wish him the best. What an exciting time in his life and yours.

Moving kids off to college was always fun, exciting and HOT!!!!!!!!!! Mid-August in the deep south is not a fun time to move.

Quite the handsome young man, hard to believe he is only a freshman in college. I wish him the best. What an exciting time in his life and yours.
Thank you. He’s grown up to be a wonderful young man. He is lucky because he is transferring in as a sophomore even though he just graduated high school last year. His JR and SR year we had him enrolled in a local community college and taking college classes also. He was cussing us a little at the time but he’s grateful now.
My daughter is moving into off campus this weekend. Or I should say my wife and I are moving her into off campus this weekend.

Guns up.
Oh boy, fun! Seth is in Murray hall and in the engineering program. We are just right up the road in Amarillo and Seth is obviously there so if y’all ever need anything just holler. He’s got two shoots this weekend he has to shoot in or I’d tell him to go help y’all but he’s not going to be there as neither shoots are in the Lubbock area. He’s got one Saturday then one Sunday in Amarillo. He should be done with it around four then will have to drive back to Lubbock and start classes Monday morning. If you’d like I’d be happy to PM his cell # to you so if y’all needed anything you could holler at him. Otherwise I think you have my cell or you can shout at me here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasityNck

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!