COLD and SNOW

So if it warms up to say 0 are you going hunting??
I do believe I am going out for a couple hours. The nice thing when you live this far north you don't have to get up at 4 in the morning. Daylight doesn't arrive until about 10:00
 
Good luck then!
 
Good luck with the grouse and hopefully it warms up a bit for you. Whe I was younger I waterfowl hunted a lot in the cold. One year on the last day of the season when I was 16-17 it was COLD the last day of the season. Like -20 (-40C). I went through the ice pan on the back eddy on the river I was hunting trying to retreive a duck... Up to my chest. I was wearing hip boots. Boots froze while I was draining the water out. 3/4 mile walk home. I was a block of ice when I got home. Put on dry clothes and headed back out. It was the last day of the season after all...... Bruce
 
Gross. You can have that nonsense! I'm in SW Indiana, and I've only seen snow once. Wouldn't you know I took my 3 wheeled Spyder to work the day before...slow ride getting home.
Snapchat-1963216320.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top