Closet cleanout

Elkeater

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
522
Reaction score
1,776
Location
Arizona, USA
Media
49
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Hunted
USA and RSA
just doing some cleaning around here. I have a few items that can go down the road. All items are lightly used or maybe unused in a couple of cases. All prices are TYD lower 48. Prefer Venmo but will take postal money order or personal check as well. If you want multiple items I’ll make you a better deal than individual items.

#1- 5.11 tactical cargo pants. 32x32. Coyote colored. Lightly used but not abused. $60

IMG_7217.jpeg


#2- 5.11 tactical cargo shorts. Olive green. Size 32 waist. I think these are unused. $60
IMG_7212.jpeg

#3- 5.11 tactical pants. These are their cleaner cut pants. No cargo pockets. Never worn outside the house. 32x32 khaki. $60
IMG_7211.jpeg

#4- Kuiu Axis soft shell jacket size L. Lightly used. Olive green color. $150
IMG_7210.jpeg
 
Is any of this stuff still available?
 
Nice stuff but I haven't had a 32 waist in 15 or 20 years, maybe someday----nah.
 
Nice stuff but I haven't had a 32 waist in 15 or 20 years, maybe someday----nah.
I’m working toward a 34 waist :ROFLMAO:
 
Sending you a PM.
 
Hahaha my father is 6’3” and 240 lbs. I quit growing in 9th grade lol
Same man, same. I made it all the way to like 5’9” on a good day. Then there’s my “little” brother. All 6’2” 280lbs of him. He can literally pick me up and carry me.
 
Same man, same. I made it all the way to like 5’9” on a good day. Then there’s my “little” brother. All 6’2” 280lbs of him. He can literally pick me up and carry me.
Same! I’m 5’9 170lbs!
 
Hahaha my father is 6’3” and 240 lbs. I quit growing in 9th grade lol
Your Father was 6'3" and his last name was Short?! GLWS. Good prices.
 
Your Father was 6'3" and his last name was Short?! GLWS. Good prices.
Hahaha yes! He loves and dad joke and always says “I’ve been Short my entire life” :ROFLMAO:
 
Kuiu jacket and cargo pants sold.

Shorts and khaki pants still available.
 
good thing there’s at least two short guys around here! Apparently the rest of you guys are former college football player size!
 
good thing there’s at least two short guys around here! Apparently the rest of you guys are former college football player size!
We are just athletic! Lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top