Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
No respite for RSA citizens and others wanting to travel to the U.S.

The US does not intend to lift Covid-19 travel restrictions for non-Americans, the White House has said.
The decision comes amid pressure from airlines and tourism industry lobbyists to lift the sweeping ban before the end of the summer travel season.
The decision was due to a rise in infections, the Delta variant's transmissibility and a recent advisory against travel to the UK.
Cases in the US continue to rise, particularly among the non-vaccinated.
Rising cases "appear likely to continue in the weeks ahead," said White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki to reporters on Monday, so the US "will maintain existing travel restrictions at this point".
The first round of travel restrictions due to Covid were imposed by the US on China in 2020 January.

Since then, the US ban has expanded to include non-US citizens who had recently visited the UK, the 26-nation Schengen bloc in Europe, Brazil, Ireland, India, Iran and South Africa.
Last week, Canada announced that vaccinated Americans would be allowed to visit starting on 9 August.
Despite this, the US said it will keep its borders shut to neighbours Canada and Mexico until at least 21 August.
It comes days after the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that the highly-contagious Delta variant now accounts for 80% of all US cases.
On Thursday, CDC director Rochelle Walensky said that the weekly average for new infections had jumped by 53% in the previous week.
Vaccination rates have slowed in the US since peaking in the spring. US officials say nearly all new cases are appearing in those who are unvaccinated, and have begun referring to Covid as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Latest US Covid news:
  • Starting in mid-September, all New York City municipal workers - including firefighters, police officers and teachers will be required to be vaccinated
  • More than 50 prominent US healthcare groups have issued a joint statement calling for healthcare workers to be required to get vaccinated
  • On Monday, the White House said that some people with the condition known as long Covid may qualify for disability assistance
  • The Department of Veterans Affairs has become the first federal government agency to require vaccinations for its healthcare staff

So most everyone rushed right out and got vacced last year when this scam developed. OK, you're vacced BUT you still have to wear a rag on your face so what good did it do to get jabbed? Not much that I can see considering the side effects from which I still suffer after my first shot in April. That phase played out so now the politicos come up with another fiasco, the Delta variant. I wonder how long they'll milk this one.

They'll milk it until it plays out then, then there will be a new variant to fear.

"The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases, the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes"

Its about control, nothing more and if we do nothing it will get worse.

Or you can get fully vaccinated and not worry about becoming seriously ill from the Delta variant.

I had it and had no issues. I do know three people personally that got the shot and have had horrible consequences. If your in poor health or just don’t take of yourself,get the shot. Otherwise make the choice!

Maybe governments with universal health care can let the people make the choice that if they opted out of getting the free vaccine that they can pay for any hospital expenses incurred if they are hospitalized from covid.

I know of nobody who has got seriously sick after getting the covid shots, buy many who have who have not opted for the shot.

It should be a choice sure, but pay your damned way if you get seriously ill if it could have been prevented.

I don't worry about becoming seriously ill from any variant. It's not a vaccine, it fits no known definition of a vaccine, period. I would never voluntarily rewrite the genetic code I was given by God. I know 2 people who tested positive for covid in 2020 had few effects, cough/runny nose, both got "fully vaccinated" afterward and both have since been hospitalized with.....wait for it....covid. Seems that "vaccine" is a real miracle.

Maybe governments with universal health care can let the people make the choice that if they opted out of getting the free vaccine that they can pay for any hospital expenses incurred if they are hospitalized from covid.

I know of nobody who has got seriously sick after getting the covid shots, buy many who have who have not opted for the shot.

It should be a choice sure, but pay your damned way if you get seriously ill if it could have been prevented.
100% agree...now lets do the same for obesity, cigarettes, and alcohol after all those are choices. We can throw other things in there as well that result from the choices we make.

Maybe you should be more careful what you wish for.

Once you are excluding a group of people who made a different life choice than yours, in this case not taking a very disputed vaccine/ experimental gene therapy, who will be next? The ones who drink alcohol, smoke, eat junk food, eat red meat, eat any meat, do not allow governmental institutions to monitor their life style and life choices 24/7?

The freedom is always chipped away one sliver at a time.

Some people are predisposed to getting sick. Don't know about anyone else but I've known a few. They're sick from one ailment or another. The virus just magnified it to the tenth degree. I know people on a plethora of medicines and they took the shot and didn't have any ill effects. Others that you read about, got sick from the shot but you don't fully know their physical condition, medical history or genetic makeup. My experience is the people I know that got the virus didn't get vaccinated and I don't know anyone that got vaccinated that got it. If you have the genes, physical condition or lifestyle that says come and get me, you're a target, mask or no mask, vaccine or no vaccine. So it boils down to a personal crapshoot and for me, I'm too old to roll snakeyes. I got the shot.

The most important statistic in my view is the fact that majority of those that had the vaccine and still got sick didn't need to be intubated etc.. If there was no vaccine I think I would have stayed home.

It is a shame that this has become so political. Personally, I don't care whether people choose to get vaccinated or not. It will be Darwin theory at work. ;)

Just got a flash from the local propaganda outlet (AKA news channel). Starting 31 July the Vegas mobster (gov) has made masks mandatory in most of NV inside public places whether you are vacced or not. So again I ask, "What the hell good is getting vacced?"

They say that we won't have a vaccine passport but it is getting closer to needing one with the government stepping in again

Or you can get fully vaccinated and not worry about becoming seriously ill from the Delta variant.

I don’t think this is exactly true.

Not to mention the vaccine makes many people seriously ill.

Not to mention they are just choosing not to count the sick that have been previously vaccinated.

I don't worry about becoming seriously ill from any variant. It's not a vaccine, it fits no known definition of a vaccine, period. I would never voluntarily rewrite the genetic code I was given by God. I know 2 people who tested positive for covid in 2020 had few effects, cough/runny nose, both got "fully vaccinated" afterward and both have since been hospitalized with.....wait for it....covid. Seems that "vaccine" is a real miracle.
Some people don’t understand math. Did anyone ever say that the vaccine was 100% effective? No. Do people remember that the Moderna and Phizer vaccines trials were said to be 95% effective? I remember.

Let’s spell this out. If 100 people are vaccinated and exposed to COVID, 5 of them will get COVID. However, 95 of them won’t get COVID. Seems pretty clear to me that the vaccines are very effective. In addition, it’s been shown that vaccinated people are much less likely to be hospitalized if they do get COVID. It can and will still happen that a few vaccinated people will still be hospitalized. Have people not heard this??? Why is this a surprise and still used as a reason by some people to not get vaccinated?

If people don’t want to get vaccinated, fine. But let’s quit acting like it’s a big surprise that some vaccinated people get COVID and even fewer require hospitalization. I have known that some vaccinated people would still get COVID back in November when the efficacy of the vaccines was announced at 95%. It’s simple math.

Yes and the virus will continue to mutate in the unvaccinated people worldwide which just causes more and more variants.

So most everyone rushed right out and got vacced last year when this scam developed. OK, you're vacced BUT you still have to wear a rag on your face so what good did it do to get jabbed? Not much that I can see considering the side effects from which I still suffer after my first shot in April. That phase played out so now the politicos come up with another fiasco, the Delta variant. I wonder how long they'll milk this one.
They'll milk it until the next variant, Lambada or whatever, is established. With undocumented and infected illegal aliens coming over the southern border, to be bussed at night all around the US, you won't be going anywhere for a long time.

The vaccines are NOT rewriting your genetic code. Honestly, where do you get this stuff?

They'll milk it until the next variant, Lambada or whatever, is established. With undocumented and infected illegal aliens coming over the southern border, to be bussed at night all around the US, you won't be going anywhere for a long time.
I'm leaving Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg