CITES Leopard Permit!

Yes! And mine was approved this week also from application dated August 2021. So good news, finally someone doing the job they are paid to do.
Was your application snail mail or electronic?
 
Great news. I received my Cites permit for my Zimbabwe leopard last Friday. It took two months to correct a USFWS mistake but it was done correctly . Total time from taking the leopard to approved permit was eight months including the two month distraction.
 
I received my updated (amended) permit today. Received original permit on April 15, 2022, and sent out for amendment on 15 April 2022. Received amended permit today, 5/11/22. So less than a month total time for amended return. Originally applied for Namibian leopard permit on 22 Jan 2022. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the permit out to the import company for getting the leopard into the States and to the taxidermist. Four total months for both the original and amended permit to my doorstep!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top