chronograph,,, I need a new one

I use a chrono a lot. Everything from getting power factors for pistol competition to load development (rifle).

Used a PACT for many years, and for the price and ease of use, it is great.

Went to a Lab Radar. Good unit but a bit finicky.

Purchased a new Garmin.....wow! A huge step above the others.

One of the things I wanted it for is the small size and ease of use. I try to hunt out west every year for elk/etc. My long range rifle is a 300 Norma Mag Improved. I am always concerned about the velocity difference between the elevation where I live and where I hunt.

The Garmin will take the guesswork and worry out of that.

If anyone wants my Oehler 35P it’s yours for the cost of shipping. It’s a very good chronograph, I just didn’t want the hassle of setting it up every time and got the Garmin. It’s the best of the sky screen type chronographs. They still sell them new but they cost as much as a Garmin. Used for free it makes sense but I have no idea why someone would choose to buy one new at the new price.

If anyone wants my Oehler 35P it’s yours for the cost of shipping. It’s a very good chronograph, I just didn’t want the hassle of setting it up every time and got the Garmin. It’s the best of the sky screen type chronographs. They still sell them new but they cost as much as a Garmin. Used for free it makes sense but I have no idea why someone would choose to buy one new at the new price.
I'd love to take it, please. Can send you a shipped box with payment on if that works? Thank you!

I'd love to take it, please. Can send you a shipped box with payment on if that works? Thank you!
Sounds good. I tried to PM you just now but didn’t see a PM button. Tried “start conversation” - don’t know if that’s how to PM

Took my Garmin to the range yesterday, performed great, So easy even I can use it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexisFarr

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?