Chinese water deer and Muntjac

Hunting in the UK is very cheap when compared to other European countries and you get more bang for your buck...we have 6 different deer species to go at plus you can always visit the Queen for tea :cautious:

Guys,

I have both of these species on my ground in England, as well as Fallow and Roe deer.

I have seen some post's here that people are being charged $5,000 to come shoot them! I can tell you now that is way to expensive!!! Anyone charging that much I would suggest is ripping you off. Muntjac in this country are a real pest and doing vast amounts of damage to the biodiversity of the countryside. A shoot on sight policy is best form of management for these animals due to their reproduction rate and damage being caused.

Now, while I cannot offer to take you out on my ground, I can point you in the direction of people who will and at a very good price. IMHO you should be looking at a 5 day hunt, a trophy muntjac and CWD with accommodation and airport pick up for around $3500.

If you are not bothered about shooting a medal buck and are happy with does, young bucks or representative heads then you can look at almost half that price, around $1750.

If anyone has any questions or would like more information on doing a hunt in the Uk, please contact me and I will be willing to offer advice. I do not offer paid hunting nor am i attached to a company that does.

pm sent.

-matt

I know a guy if you are still looking for information... message me.

D
I was able to see wild Muntjac (barking) deer in southern Nepal (in and around Chitwan NP) when I was there in 2005. I also had the opportunity to see rhino, sloth bear, mugger crocodile, spotted deer, sambar, wild boar, and tiger pug marks. I hope to go back and hunt one day, since it has now been open in at least part of the country for a few years.
o you have any Info about the hunting In Nepal???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaniaMorfo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!