Checking firearms to S.A.

Update: Have decided to not take our firearms. I am taking along my 3 Granddaughters, ages 23,12,and 11 (plus my wife, lol). Has anyone had any issues bringing kids along? Their mother will not be going with us. I have filled out the SA forms and have their documents in order....I think.

You have letters from the parents stating they give permission to accompany you that are notarized or some legal stamp on , and have the parents address and yours and where you will be staying....put parents pasport/ID numbers and contact numbers in as well. And signed by them..only needed for ones under 18 obviously...what we have to do when louise daughter flies up from sa to stay with us...turns 18 this month so be great don't have to do all that anymore ...not sure if you need original or notarized copies of their birth certificates anymore...just seen you don't mention father...depending on situation ie if divorced still need same permission letters from him I believe...but not 100% on it ...Read it all up when we first started bringing louise daughter up , but was a while ago so could be out of date on what is or isn't needed....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,680
Members
170,113
Latest member
johnevan92
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top