CEB availability and where to get them?

PB458wm

AH member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the large caliber and dangerous game scene. I haven't had the chance to hunt any dangerous game yet but plan on it some day. I had an opportunity to buy a busted up 458 win mag for dirt cheap and have spent the last few months fixing it up. Now it's complete and I am trying to make some hand loads for it. I have got my hands on some random factory ammo and projectiles for loading but nothing consistent. When researching I have read allot of good things about the CEB safari line up. I was able to get some 420 gr safari raptors but am unable to get any solids. Let me know if you guys have any recommendations on places to get projectiles. I am able to get a decent supply of X- Terminator and H335. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Gene K.

I'd call Cutting Edge directly. The last I looked it was one supplier that had bullets available but then...... I looked this evening and many of their bullets are now on backorder. But I'd give them a call and see how long the wait is.

I was able to get some 420 gr safari raptors but am unable to get any solids.
They had run out of 450 Solids, which is the matching solid for the 420 Raptor, I ordered 500 of them in November, I got the invoice and notice yesterday that they were being shipped. Give them a call and they should now have some in stock..... unless I got all of them... LOL........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you