Cartridge loop belt buckles

MS Hitman

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 10, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
523
Location
Mississippi
Media
46
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, Handgun Hunters International, Quail Forever, SCI, DSC, DU
Hunted
USA (MS, LA, WV, CO, TX, AL, AR, & NM), South Africa, New Brunswick, Canada
Made these two belt buckles, the top for 41 Mag and the bottom for 380 or 9mm. These are going to NC.

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I guess the buckle part is on the back and the leather covers a metal plate?
Can they be made rectangular with two 375 H&H rounds horizontal?
Thanks
 
Very nice! I guess the buckle part is on the back and the leather covers a metal plate?
Can they be made rectangular with two 375 H&H rounds horizontal?
Thanks

Thanks. Yes, the leather covers the metal body of the buckle. I'm sure I can make one with 375 loops. Let me look for a square buckle insert.
 
Rectangular buckle inserts do exist. I would need a couple of dummy rounds to get the loops sized correctly and get the cant correct.
 
Rectangular buckle inserts do exist. I would need a couple of dummy rounds to get the loops sized correctly and get the cant correct.

That would 470 NE, I already have 375 H&H.
 
This buckle is heading out this morning.
image.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top