Cape Buffalo pictures

I’m hoping to find an ancient worn down one like this.
 
Finally, able to add by own buff picture to this thread. The grizzly stick with the Iron will 250 Buff got both lungs and he only went about 60 yards.
buff3.jpg
buff8.jpg
 
Two buf above were taken in Kwazulu Natal SA with Cullen Kelly. Top bull was right at 43 “
 
Caprivi - 300 gr TSX .375 Custom FN Mauser
buff9.jpg


Zambezi Delta, Mozambique - 300 gr TSX .375 Blaser S2
Blaser buff.jpg


Zambezi Delta, Mozambique - 300 gr A-Frame .375 Blaser R8
buff15.jpg


Limpopo - 300 gr A-Frame .375 Blaser R8
buff11.jpg

Buff13.jpg
 
Curious where is the hunting area and PH RR 314 if you do not mind?
 
Curious where is the hunting area and PH RR 314 if you do not mind?
Mario Tinkler. Best PH I have used. Does his scouting and knows everyone. It was an hour or two S. Of Colesburg, SA. We stayed at Chargo numerous nights and my friend killed a buffalo there and it was great hunting. Amazing how Buffalo can completely disappear in the mountains. Largest buffalo I have ever seen were at Chargo Reserve. I was content to stay and hunt there, but glad we left :-) Truly wild and huge ranch. Just for grins, check out some pictures at Chargo’s https://www.chargo.co.za/default.asp?CID=1

Great accommodations, staff, etc. and Charles has fantastic buff. We jumped one soft bossed bull with crazy drop that had to be 50”.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,505
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top