Canada's proposed new gun laws...

I just received new MDT mags via UPS. Right on the package “product of Canada”. I wonder if the idiot will shut this production facility down with his silly laws.

Its been said that the voters deserve their elected officials. While that may be true, I sure didnt vote for or deserve our idiot in chief Joey pants on fire Biteme!
Nor I am sure did many if any here vote for Little Potato and thus dont deserve him either.

I can see it now
A letter to all bike gangs and criminals.
Dear sirs
I understand that you are in a violent business and bad things happen. I am asking you all the please hand in all your illegal firearms. This is to promote peace and harmony among your fellow Canadians. I know this will be a hard choice for you to make but believe me if you hand them in you will not be punished and all will be forgiven.
Your help in this is appreciated and as a show of good faith all those that hand in firearms will be given a bunch of sunflowers and peace sign necklaces. This will help you promote sunshine and peace. It will also show your fellow Canacks that you really are nice people and were just misunderstood in the past.
Thank you
Love Justin T (God)

I believe if you look at the UK gun laws that's where Canada, Australia and New Zealand are heading sorry to say

I hope not
We now have a Labor federal government
I can just see the forthcoming results just like Canada’s!

I hope not
We now have a Labor federal government
I can just see the forthcoming results just like Canada’s!
Whilst I share your concerns regarding our new government....I must point out that it was the Conservatives under JWH and Fischer that stabbed us in the back.

The WH is walking back Joe’s statement on banning super powerful 9mm. Who in the world is running this country, what the hell is super powerful. Weapons of war…does that include a bow, axe, knife, pitchfork, slings, rocks…refer to David and Goliath….and how does a handgun play into the Uvalde catastrophe.

Sadly this is how the BBC reported on this,
BBC News - Handguns: Canada proposes complete freeze on ownership

I suppose Canada's greatest politician of Al time(?????? Seriously????) is trying to leave a legacy to be remembered for all time! A politician who wishes to capitalise on the recent tragic events in the USA.

The BBC revels in these stories and actively promotes any and every method to reduce firearms ownership, in a sickening way they will wallow constantly in America firearms events!

As above there is a politician who will readily take advantage of any tragedy!!!
as do ALL Australia's mainstream media

Last edited:
I'm wondering how an Alaskan resident transitting to or from the southern 48 with, for example, his 10 mm Delta elite (Bear medicine) would be treated by Justinian's stormtroopers??

When I said to my husband about these new laws, he, ever the cynic said "I wonder what phone calls have taken place between President Jo and President Justin, we need a world leader to take action and show what must be done?"
So consequently law abiding Canadian citizens carry the can and the blame with these new proposals. Might be a bit of a stretch I suppose hardened criminals will follow these new laws???

Hardened criminals- only law biding citizens have to obey the laws

Here in southern Ontario, Elwood Epps sold 173 handguns today, Gagnon Sports sold out of handguns today. Two other stores have minimal choices left. It’s having the desired effect for sure! Stimulating the economy!

Working well to stimulate

To all on this thread
It has been pointed out to me that by putting an angry emoji on a comment it may be construed as me being pissed off at the person.
In this case that is totally wrong, I'm pissed off with what Canada is doing to law abiding gun owners. The things people are saying is correct and it pisses me off that a government can get away with such bullshit.
I hope no one was offended by my angry faces
Bob

Don’t be ashamed! You are in a great country!

Unfortunately it’s your CURRENT government that controls the place atm.
In fact the head of your country is an English woman in a foreign country.
Your prime minister obviously wants to score points!
All the best.
My Grandfather was a senator and minister of finance in Canada. He’s rolling over in his grave.

The handguns are leaving the stores at a reckless pace today. the legislation sure had the desired effect. :A Samurai:
I know where two are headed. It’s actually crazy how fast things moved in the last two days. It’s worse than TP at the start of Covid!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg