CANADA: Finally Time...

Go get them man! Good luck!
 
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG
No luck yet, but here a few cell phone (poor) photos. The big cow moose and her calf stopped in to enjoy a few evening sips of mineral water. The wolf track beside my 35 Whelen cartridge explains why ungulates are having issues these days.
 
Gonna be near Chetwynd in various river drainages and the hills around there.
Very cool town, I spent hours walking around looking at all the carvings! A lot of talent is shown off in that town. Beautiful country around there, good luck finding bullwinkle!
Cheers,
Cody
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top