Camp guns, what do you take?

Nice scatter gun, like the magpul furniture.
Thanks; I love the Magpul stuff! 870 is Vang Comp custom with NP3 finish by Robar. Shoots 5 of those hammers into a little over 2" @ 50 yards.
 
IMG_9618.jpg
IMG_9615.jpg

Here's its baby brother. Very handy in close confines! But I haven't cut one of those 3" Black Lightnings loose with this little guy...nor do I intend to.
 
IMG_3592.JPG

And this little squirt on the belt makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's a 329 Night Guard .44 Magnum with a Scandium frame and stainless steel cylinder. Less than 30 ounces...so full-power .44 Mags are "enlightening"! But it's meant to be carried more than shot, and if I ever really need it, I doubt I'll notice the recoil.
 
I've always wanted a SBS just for the fun of it. One day!
Actually, Royal, this is an "AOW"...Any Other Weapon. Difference is a $5 tax stamp vs. $200. It's a custom Serbu "Super Shorty" that began life as an 18" 870 with a pistol grip and no buttstock. Because of that, apparently, they're not considered an SBS. Hey, I don't make the rules!
 
Yeah, knew what it was and called it wrong. First saw one of those on a Hickok 45 video. Poor pumpkin!!!

 
Yeah, knew what it was and called it wrong. First saw one of those on a Hickok 45 video. Poor pumpkin!!!

Ha! Yep, Hickock does some cool stuff!
 
I take my Wild West Guns Co-Pilot in 50 Alaskan when I'm backpacking in beaur country.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top