camera holder

bluey

AH legend
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,746
Reaction score
2,118
Location
australia/zambia
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
gday fellas .
im after one of them thingy ma giggers that you can screw to a tree while your in a stand , and you can swivel the camera on them . to assist in filming your own hunts .
not even real sure what they are called , and don't have a clue where to start looking .
any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks

food for thought .maybe we could use a place on here where we can help each other with photography
and filming .
I know l could sure use any help I can get .
as I am trying to incorporate picture taking more and more into my hunting / time in the bush .these past couple of years , instead of just after the shot photos .
any way thanks
bluey
 

This the kind of idea your after bluey?
 
dint know bricko I don't have enough service where im at here .the video keeps freezing on me .
but by the heading it certaianly looks like it .
thanks cobber , im going to check it out when I get closer to land......
is there onr that I can just buy , set up ready go , that you know about , the water is just the right tempreture at the moment so its all go on this little boat .for the next couple of months .
 
Bluey

Look at www.BandH.com

They have more devices that you thought were available.
Quick service and call them to order and visit with a specialist on what you need.
 
thanks james , im going to look at that sight ,asap.
 
Good fishing bud.


Here you go. Actually fairly cheap.


HME™ Better Camera Holder
Item # WX2-205807


Big Game® Tree Stand Camera Arm
Item # WX2-592897

tree stand camera arm.jpg


 
that is exactly what im after , thank you briko
 
you make it sound easy........
I was going to pm and ask you ,but thought you must be getting sick of that , ha ha ha ha
 
We can always depend on Brickburn to come up with the right answer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,682
Members
170,116
Latest member
Martinoghegan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top