Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
i just wanted to make a callout to our own Mark Biggerstaff. he does an incredible job as our AH monitor. his post contributions i always read and appreciate. trouble with my Swaro scope getting fixed he reaches out to me to help

just want to say well done sir!!!

Couldn’t agree more, great man!

+1 for Mark. He’s a great guy. Anytime I’m in the El Campo area, I too stop in and see him and chat Africa.

Agreed. I’ve bought several Leupold scopes from him, always the best deal to be found Mark also has great deals on ammo that I’ve taken advantage of on a few occasions. Always willing to offer advice when asked. Mark is a great fella to do business with and a real asset to our community here at AH.

Mark is a great guy to work with and an even better fella to just know and visit with. Have done numerous deals with him and its always a pleasure.
Hope someday our paths lead us to the same campfire.

I bought a scope from Mark. He spent way too much time on the phone with me helping fix the issues I encountered trying to get it mounted. He is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg