AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, FMFG
Hunted
Canada (BC, AB), RSA (Limpopo), RSA (KwaZulu-Natal)
The CBC is running an aritcle on the anti's attack on the Calgary expo. Looks like the hotel is running it this year but will not in the future due to the standard online shitty petition. If you get a minute give it a read and put a comment in supporting the show. Lets show these a-holes we won't be quiet anymore.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/calgary-hunting-expo-1.3408471

Ouch! When it comes to rabid and ignorant anti-hunters, apparently Canada is preparing to surpass the UK (on a per capita basis). Those anti-hunting UK folks are some serious haters. Although we have rabid anti-hunters here in the states, thus far, their efforts are limited to a handful of protesters walking around with a few poorly prepared signs.

Same group of miscreant loud mouths.
Did you watch the video from Toronto a handful of anti social personalities gathered to make noise.
Not the "thousands" of supporters claimed.
Shocking the Lawyers were off having a nice weekend at the Cottage and left the harassment to the nuts.

Last edited:
Ya I saw it. Same group of idiots. They are quite proud of themselves judging by their facebook page. You would think they made some earth changing breakthrough by the way they are patting themselves on the back.

Ya I saw it. Same group of idiots. They are quite proud of themselves judging by their facebook page. You would think they made some earth changing breakthrough by the way they are patting themselves on the back.
I found that funny as well. Unless they were looking at different video, it seems they have a pretty low standard of what constitutes a great job.

Having said that, they certainly seem to know how to get hotels to run scared! Hopefully the Coast Hotel in Calgary has more cojones . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois