AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, FMFG
Hunted
Canada (BC, AB), RSA (Limpopo), RSA (KwaZulu-Natal)
The CBC is running an aritcle on the anti's attack on the Calgary expo. Looks like the hotel is running it this year but will not in the future due to the standard online shitty petition. If you get a minute give it a read and put a comment in supporting the show. Lets show these a-holes we won't be quiet anymore.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/calgary-hunting-expo-1.3408471

gvincent

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
HSC, DSC, SCI, NRA, and RMEF
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, and Zimbabwe
Ouch! When it comes to rabid and ignorant anti-hunters, apparently Canada is preparing to surpass the UK (on a per capita basis). Those anti-hunting UK folks are some serious haters. Although we have rabid anti-hunters here in the states, thus far, their efforts are limited to a handful of protesters walking around with a few poorly prepared signs.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Same group of miscreant loud mouths.
Did you watch the video from Toronto a handful of anti social personalities gathered to make noise.
Not the "thousands" of supporters claimed.
Shocking the Lawyers were off having a nice weekend at the Cottage and left the harassment to the nuts.

Last edited:

Johnny7604

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, FMFG
Hunted
Canada (BC, AB), RSA (Limpopo), RSA (KwaZulu-Natal)
Ya I saw it. Same group of idiots. They are quite proud of themselves judging by their facebook page. You would think they made some earth changing breakthrough by the way they are patting themselves on the back.

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
Ya I saw it. Same group of idiots. They are quite proud of themselves judging by their facebook page. You would think they made some earth changing breakthrough by the way they are patting themselves on the back.
I found that funny as well. Unless they were looking at different video, it seems they have a pretty low standard of what constitutes a great job.

Having said that, they certainly seem to know how to get hotels to run scared! Hopefully the Coast Hotel in Calgary has more cojones . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurtis9554

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J