Cal Pappas Auction

RR 314

AH legend
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
4,804
Media
26
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I just came across a bunch of Cal’s doubles going up on the block next month. Here is an example. Morphy’s auction. I know many of you double rifle guys were friends with Cal.


 

Attachments

Thank you for sharing. Some interesting double rifles there
 
If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.
 
If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.
Agreed!.... Wish I could justify buying his Lang .450#2
 
Agreed!.... Wish I could justify buying his Lang .450#2
Are you on Welfare?
Do you expect to live forever?
Is your local funeral home's hearse equipped with a luggage rack?

There -- I've justified it for you (you're welcome!). Let us know how it shoots. :cool:
 
Agreed!.... Wish I could justify buying his Lang .450#2


914f200945484c54397b3107b7905c738db37c9c.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Auction fires up tomorrow. I don’t think there will be any bargains. Full auto HK trigger assembly . . .

I followed Cal’s .600 NE but am out. :)

IMG_8771.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,644
Members
170,370
Latest member
DonteHalls
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top