machinistbutler

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada Namibia
I have been wanting a nice over under for a long time. After doing some research I decided I would give this one a try. My favourite gun shop Prophet River had it out with the courier and I received in under a day.

12 gauge, nice set of chokes, nice.travel case with tools etc in it. Finish is amazing on it. I am very pleased. Now if it ever warms up I may actually get to shoot it.

PXL_20210212_190030002.jpg
PXL_20210212_190503276.jpg
PXL_20210212_184348151.jpg
PXL_20210212_184353717.jpg

Beautiful, lovely shotgun! Congrats!

I have been wanting a nice over under for a long time. After doing some research I decided I would give this one a try. My favourite gun shop Prophet River had it out with the courier and I received in under a day.

12 gauge, nice set of chokes, nice.travel case with tools etc in it. Finish is amazing on it. I am very pleased. Now if it ever warms up I may actually get to shoot it.

View attachment 388997View attachment 388994View attachment 388995View attachment 388996
We have a couple Guerinis they are nice.

Purchased a couple good German side by sides this winter, haven't got to shoot them yet, one is a neat JP Sauer 1931 , case hardening still looks real nice. 2.5 inch so I got some RST shells for it. Going to take some grouse with it this year. Very light, can't wait to shoot it.

The other is a JPSauer, date marked 458, which I found cool as I love the 458's! East German made , but beautiful as well. Both have bores that look like mirrors.

Have wanted one since scheels started carrying them in glass display cases. Which bird hunt will you get to carry it in first? (Clay birds don’t count :ROFLMAO:)

That was the first O/U I got for clays, and then upgraded to Invictus III earlier this year. Now, it is my backup.

I have been blown away by the fit and finish on this gun. The metalwork, everything is so well done. I have learned how important fit can be so the adjustable comb on this model i thought would be a welcome asset

@Tanks it was your thread on trading your aya for the Grulla pair that really got me watching videos and reading review on shotguns.

I have my father's beautiful Belgium auto 5, father in laws Model 50, a Benelli pump and other old winchester pumps, numerous single shot. I really wanted a side by side and over under.

Can't wait until it warms up enough to try and do some shooting.

Beautiful shotgun. Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross