Bush-braai

nearest I can get to a braai now is my back yard with a ferro rod lid fire....
27848886_527587507604079_375938468_n.jpg
 
A 'seroot' for hot water in camp...
Studio_20150921_210957.jpg
 
Well, why not...? :whistle:
28381507_533718863657610_1099021256_n.jpg
 
Cool thread. Thanks for reviving it

My favorite army field craft for cooking was to use the exhaust vent on my Abrams tank to heat coffee or a can of soup. The exhaust can get to be over 1500 degrees F.
 
Cotton balls with petroleum jelly rubbed in work great as fire starters.

same thing works exceptionally well with dryer lint..

the next time you clean out your clothes dryer, just roll up the lint that has been collected, put a little petroleum jelly on it, and shove it in a film canister for safe keeping... works like a charm..
 
IMG_0476.jpg
 
...more good old spade bushbraai....
I maybe must try it sometime.....:whistle::whistle:o_O
funny-army-photos-cooking-time-eggs-shovel.jpg
P1010404.JPG
images.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top