Bullets For Sale

WAB

AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
40,706
Location
Alabama
Media
152
Hunting reports
Africa
5
USA/Canada
3
Europe
2
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Organizing in the reloading room again. Here are some bullets I’m not going to use:
Image1694466343.265956.jpg


6.5mm 130 gr Swift Scirocco 154 count (one box unopened, one partial) $100 plus shipping

7mm, 145 gr Barnes LRX BT, box of 50 unopened, $30 plus shipping

.308, 165 gr Sierra TGK, 282 count (2 unopened boxes, 1 partial), $85 plus shipping

.323 (8mm), 180 gr Barnes TSX, 42 count, $25 plus shipping

.323 (8mm), 220 gr Woodleigh Weldcore RN SN, 44 count, $30 plus shipping

.366 (9.3mm) Midway factory seconds, 250 gr bonded spitzer w white poly tip, 170 count (3 unopened boxes, one partial), $125 plus shipping.

Thanks
 
Looking for any Bullets in trade? Got LOTS of various calibers. Especially .416.


Thanks Roy
 
Sorry, I’ve tuned all my rifles and stockpiled bullets for them. These are bullets that are not in the final recipe book.
 
I'll take the Barnes and the Swifts. Please PM me payment/contact info. Thank you. e-payment will save me an hr+ driving to/fro the P.O. but not absolutely necess. as I will have to go there 1x this week anyway!
 
I'll take the Barnes and the Swifts. Please PM me payment/contact info. Thank you. e-payment will save me an hr+ driving to/fro the P.O. but not absolutely necess. as I will have to go there 1x this week anyway!

Just to be clear, you want both the 7mm and 8mm Barnes?
 
I'll take the Barnes and the Swifts. Please PM me payment/contact info. Thank you. e-payment will save me an hr+ driving to/fro the P.O. but not absolutely necess. as I will have to go there 1x this week anyway!
Swifts? I didn't see any listed.
 
@WAB , I'd like all of the 0.366 Midway USA seconds. PM inbound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
OK, only the 30 cal poly tipped Sierra Game Kings are left. That’s an excellent price. I’ve gotten completely out of 30 cal rifles. Will someone please buy these so they’re not cluttering up my bullet shelf?
 
OK, only the 30 cal poly tipped Sierra Game Kings are left. That’s an excellent price. I’ve gotten completely out of 30 cal rifles. Will someone please buy these so they’re not cluttering up my bullet shelf?
I'll take them and pick them up at the same time as the others.
Richard
 
Thanks! All bullets sold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,544
Members
169,584
Latest member
RebekahH86
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top