bullet performance

Quaticman

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
441
Location
Kitchener
Media
26
Hunted
Namibia
Thought you guys might like to see this.
The bullet on the left is a .416 caliber 400 grain Barnes TSX recovered from a Cape Buffalo. Cartridge .416 Remington Magnum. Retained weight 398.9 grains.
The bullet in the middle is a .375 caliber 300 grain Swift A-Frame recovered from a Kudu. Cartridge .375 H & H Magnum. Retained weight 258.0 grains. FYI this bullet hit facing on and penetrated over 6 feet-was found in the rear end against the skin.
The bullet on the right is a .366 caliber 250 grain Barnes TSX recovered from a Gemsbok. Cartridge 9.3 x 62 Mauser. Retained weight 250.0 grains.
20180222_195352.jpg
 
Looks like all three killed something.
Did you enjoy the hunt?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,917
Members
170,477
Latest member
LindsaySar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top