Building new trophy room

I never thought of looking at LED..energy savings would be a plus.
I've also sent an email to a few taxidermists I've used-I figure they would know if anyone.

desertloper

recessed lights limit you unless you use plenty. the distance from the wall needs to be considered, flood or spot bulbs for highlight or rid of shadows. there is also different color of light from the bulbs, soft white, daybright(daylight), cool white. definately go to a lighting store and check out all the new options. was a electrician and did plenty of house layouts but so much has changed in lighting. low voltage, led, halogen (get hot and don't last long), lighting will make or break a room. track lighting can be recessed flush with ceiling finish or in beams so all you see is the fixture hanging down and you can move them around as you relocate mounts or add them. don't skimp here and see a professional. the 3/4 plywoood under drywall is a must unless you use car siding. also have floor or up lighting and have outlets switched.

have fun with it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois