Build my own press

JLF

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
248
Reaction score
252
Media
12
Cuando decidí ir a recargar, busqué una prensa que me gustara y es fuerte, encontré en la web una prensa alemana, La Turban ... pero el gran problema surgió, en mi país era imposible conseguirlo, así que lo hice


 

Attachments

  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
Esto es a través del traductor de Google, ya que solo hablo inglés. Espero que se traduzca correctamente.

Esa es una prensa impresionante. No sé qué calibres recargas, pero esa prensa debería funcionar bien para cualquier cosa que se dispare con el hombro.
¡Buen trabajo!
 
Esto es a través del traductor de Google, ya que solo hablo inglés. Espero que se traduzca correctamente.

Esa es una prensa impresionante. No sé qué calibres recargas, pero esa prensa debería funcionar bien para cualquier cosa que se dispare con el hombro.
¡Buen trabajo!
It is understood perfectly ... No problem.
I'm glad you like the press. For now I only reload .338 Winchester magnum, and later it will be .375.
 
The laurels are not all mine. I had the help of a friend who did the finest work, the bronze bushings, for having much more experience.
Thanks for the welcome.
 
 

Attachments

  • 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
In the previous photo you can see the case trimmer, a copy of the Wilson, and next to the press is the primer setter, which was made by reforming a 16 gauge shotgun cartridge reloading press.
 
Case trimmer
 

Attachments

  • Case-trimmer.jpg
    Case-trimmer.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,762
Members
169,847
Latest member
good88credit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top