Buffalo hunt special

Louis

Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it. I will be reposting this add with more clarity, also the bulls that are available for $ 8500.00.

I have no problem with advised comments in my inbox though.

Have a great day Louis!


Best wishes
Heinrich
 
Dear Hienrich
Thanks for the response in true gentleman style. I am not discrediting your outfit. I may have made it a bit more personal as I have bumped my head a couple of times with misleading ads and if I may use the term fly by night outfitters. But I only raised my opinion after others also found the add misleading. I am sure you have a very happy clientele and offer good service to them. But being new to AH you properly don’t know the pitfalls of wrong wording for ads. Lesson learned both ways. For the future I will choose my words more carefully as you would yours. Best of luck for 2011.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,795
Members
169,020
Latest member
MosesCvb60
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top