Buffalo Grip Caps : Making Some Grip Caps : Anyone Interested?

Gert Odendaal

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAJW
Members, I have time to make buffalo grip caps again, anyone who is in need of the grip caps can pm me. It can be send via DHL or with a willing visiting hunter. I need a printed form on paper of your dimensions of your rifle`s grip cap to work on as well as the texture you need, smooth or ruff
ZCwLi5w.jpg
XtCGl9y.jpg

Very nice! Where are you located? I'm interested in a cap for my Model 70 Safari Express 375H&H.

Gert,

Is it possible to get some oversized, unfinished caps to have for later projects that a member could finish theirselves?

Any pics of the "final" product?

Very nice! Where are you located? I'm interested in a cap for my Model 70 Safari Express 375H&H.
You are welcome. In South Africa , it can be couriered or visiting member can take it back to the USA..

I'm interested. Can you send pic of finished product? Also, how thick are they?

Gert,

Is it possible to get some oversized, unfinished caps to have for later projects that a member could finish theirselves?
Aaron, definitely, you are most welcome , I can send a few over sized with different texture to you, you can make it available to members who is interested for there own stock building projects .

I'm interested. Can you send pic of finished product? Also, how thick are they?
SCLawyer, I will upload a photo as soon as I am making them this coming week, it can be made with a routered contour , or a straight edge to be glued onto the grip of the stock to work it down according to the circumfence form of the stock grip. It polishes great to a shining appearance

10mm to 15mm , there are parts of the buffalo boss that is even thicker ..

And don’t forget the include cost for the caps plus shipping.
You can reduce the costs by getting the products to the USA via a visiting hunter to South Africa, I am sure we as members will be able to arrange this .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasilSulli

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani