Buffalo Down

Jared640

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
208
Media
3
What a great hunt. I have hunted Africa before but this was my first buffalo hunt and I'm sure proud of him. Mathews lift 75lbs. Black eagle rampage with weighted inserts. 250 grain iron will buff. Total arrow weight of 850. Complete pass through at 20yards. Watched him fall in about 60 yards. Humbled to have an opertunity on an animal like this. 42 and a half inch old bull.
 
Congratulations.
 
Well done, congrats !
 
Super! Can’t wait to see the pics!
 
Where are the pics?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top