Buffalo bull

I'm not sure what Jacques at @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS has left for this year, but I'd guess he could it happen if you're looking at this year. Whatever your timeframe I'm certain he can accommodate your hunt.

Edit: I've let Jacques know of your hunt request. He will be contacting you.
 
Good day,

Im a South African citizen looking for a buffalo bull (Dagga bull) to hunt with a crossbow.
Not over lucern or any type of feed.

Anyone can assist at a reasonable price ?

Regards
contact me sir

stuart williams

details in my signature
 
email sent
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top