Browning Buckmark?

I've had one for several years and shot it so many times I finally had to get a new barrel and firing pin. Very very accurate and basically shoots anything that you feed it. Just stay away from the hypervelocity rounds and the plastic thingy someone mentioned known as the buffer will last for ever, as I still have the original one. As far as breaking down never take off the grips because than the main springs and magazine disconnector fall out and they are a bear to fix. Eventually you will have to clean it which I do about every 500 to 600 rounds before I begin to have light strikes. It is just a matter of removing the two screws on top and blasting the firing pin housing and blow air into it to make sure the firing pin is not gunked up and use solvent. You tube has many videos and very easy to follow. Your other choice would be the Ruger MKIV just as equally accurate and reliable. The only reason I chose the Browning Buckmark was because I like how the URX grips felt in my hand, no other reason.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,533
Members
170,596
Latest member
SilviaLake
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top