British Pub Etiquette

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
19,287
Reaction score
64,925
Location
Zambia
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
31
Media
363
Articles
31
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
sci int,wpaz, PGOAZ
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
So you don't screw up when visiting a pub....especially for our usa friends...:E Big Grin: :D Beers:


Screenshot.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What’s your favorite pub in Great Britain ? Mine is the Devonshire.
 
My wife is a Brit, and I have subsequently made a lot of friends while visiting her family. One of my new friends took me and two others on a walking pub crawl of London. We managed to hit each one of the 10 oldest pubs in London, and enjoyed a glass or two at each stop. What a day....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top