Botswana??

I am selling almost everything I have to pull this off. I even gave some thought to put up a kidney on Ebay but they weren't too keen on that idea ;)
 
any south african's know the process of taking your rifle through the border to Botswana ?
 
Taking firearms over to Botswana is not a big issue!We are off to Bots on Monday for 3 weeks off elle hunting.Normal SAP 520 when entering RSA or for RSA citizens.You send full names,surname,passport nr,fire arm details,adress,ocupation ex to your outfitter in Botswana and he arrange a rifle permit in Bots for you.Our outfitter meets us on the border with the docs and help us get through,then you are in.
Just abide by the rules\laws and you wont have a problem.
For American citizens this is the same,my client arrives from the USA on sunday,we get a SAP 520 filled out at the airport and on monday drive up to the border where we do normal papers,our Bots PH will be there with the Bots rifle permits to help us enter.He reckons its a 15 minute deal both sides.will let you know how it went when we back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,553
Members
170,355
Latest member
DennyWand
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top