Botswana Trophy Hunting Package

Kudu are in rut here in Botswana. Biggest spotted was 58.

38b8ae80-873d-45a8-9610-8e851e658b82.jpg
e938cf36-7045-478e-b0e8-884a9d24247f.jpg
6887c875-9f17-4028-a02b-9a7689dee033.jpg
8f7180ea-b16b-49ae-a0a7-a99e014cab24.jpg
6b36773d-3d65-4d0a-a5d2-5cbf2ec628a1.jpg
a860782b-13ae-49e6-be74-38c93aab62ec.jpg
a85ca1d1-fda3-4f26-8cf8-50c09f3bf28d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you cater to bowhunters? Is this a free range hunt or high fence hunt ?

I missed this when you first posted it, you have a great looking camp. Tell us a bit about the concession if you don't mind. What is the area best known for?

Hello Jeff. We absolutely offer bow hunting. We have free range areas and fenced areas. Fenced areas are massive. Roughly 130,000 acres under fence. All the kudu pictures above are free range.

Hi YancyW
Ghanzi is a kalahari area. Our area is known for Eland Gemsbok springbok. The kudu Hunting in Ghanzi is the best in Africa. Trophy quality here is top notch. This is true hunting on large areas. All hunts are walk and stalk. Thank you.

Hi YancyW
Ghanzi is a kalahari area. Our area is known for Eland Gemsbok springbok. The kudu Hunting in Ghanzi is the best in Africa. Trophy quality here is top notch. This is true hunting on large areas. All hunts are walk and stalk. Thank you.

That Kudu in the photo above is a true monster. Welcome to AH.

Thank you. We are very happy to be on AH. Yes that bull is monster. Easy 58 or bigger.

WOW! Sounds great. Love the package, but I already have a blue wildebeest. Any chance I could go for a black??

Hi John. Unfortunately there are no Black Wildebeest. We can always work another trophy in for you if you would like. Yes we are certainly accepting bookings for 21/22. I will send you a PM with this information. Thank you

Hi Jaco,

Is there a minimum caliber (or Joules/ Foot Pounds) requirement for Eland?
Better yet, is a 9.3x62 enough?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe
Yes 9.3x62 is excellent caliber for Eland. Will definitely do the trick. Thank you

Thank you sir

Hello
Is your hunting season April to September or open all year
thanks

Hi Dudders
Private land can be hunted all year. Government concessions are April to September. This year has been extended through December due to the virus.

Doing some kudu hunting.

Very nice to have a bots outfitter on AH. How far from the delta does the hunting take place and is there an opportunity to hunt in and around the delta?? Im guessing its a good place for hippo seeing as they make the delta.

Hello Norfolk shooter

The plains game hunting takes place in Ghanzi which is 3 hours from Maun. Maun is the arrival and departure point which is also considered the gateway to the Delta. We also do add ons for fishing in the delta.

We also have a concession in the delta for Dangerous Game. Which includes Elephant, Leopard and Buffalo. There are plenty of Hippo but they can not be hunted.

We are happy to be on AH. Great site.

Thanks
Jaco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,