Botswana Trophy Hunting Package

Those Kudu measures 53 55 and 58

I seem to be having difficulty using your messaging service.

I seem to be having difficulty using your messaging service.
Hi Rick, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you if interested. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you. Feel free also to email NKWE SAFARIS at Mattegan36@gmail.com.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Thanks Jerome. I will start a conversation with Rick.

Been many years since I hunted Botswana. This seems like a very attractive operation. Best of luck to you Jaco!

Wow this is a good offer and a chance for mortals to hunt Botswana. When does your season close?

Thank you sestoppelman. It is a fine operation. Anytime your think of coming back please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wow this is a good offer and a chance for mortals to hunt Botswana. When does your season close?

Hi Kevin
Private property can be hunted all year round in Botswana. However it is generally better from May through September. It does start to warm up in October, but we have taken clients whenever they wish to come.

446eb332-fbf9-4430-af65-558e91830c39.jpg
5cf20b02-8835-4ef0-a36a-23cf46ccb322.jpg
cbe9d06b-f5bc-4f64-af03-abb7813890db.jpg

Glad to get some local hunters through.

With Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa starting to open, any word on Botswana?

I’m booked for June, so I hope it’s open by then!!

With Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa starting to open, any word on Botswana?

Not yet. We are hoping they follow soon.

Looking forward to it Aaron

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3851.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you