Botswana Elephant Hunt

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reviews
8
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
1,247
Location
Ghanzi Botswana
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
20
Media
153
Nkwe Safaris is proud to announce that we can market hunts in CH 2 Controlled Hunting Area
for the 2024 hunting season.
CH 2 is another pristine area of about 500 000 acres forming part of the Chobe Forest Reserve
program and has not been hunted since 2013. CH 2 is bordering CH 1 expanding our current
hunting area, resulting in a huntable area of almost one million acres.
While CH 1 is bordering the Chobe and Linyanti flood plains, CH 2 is situated on the plato
bordering CH 1 on the one side and the Chobe National Park with huge Mopane and Teak
forests and feeding areas for an abundance of wildlife.
Since operating CH 1 from 2021 we noticed a vast number of big elephant bulls would cross
over from CH 2 into CH 1 by dawn to drink water and raid crops, by dusk they will cross the
cutline back to their sanctuary, to which we now have access. We expect to harvest magnificent
trophies from the area.
Come and enjoy 5-star hunting from the luxurious lodge nestled in the middle of an area where
elephants, lion, buffalo, hyena, sable, and other wildlife surround you during your stay, with all
amenities, superior staff, world class PH’s and service.
Join us on the adventure of a lifetime in remote Botswana but only 2 hours’ drive from Kasane
International Airport.
Be the first to hunt and explore this new gem in the Botswana wilderness.

Expect to shoot 55+ pounds

Season runs from April 4 to September 20, 2024.

All Inclusive $65,000

38fd3d50-400e-4a80-b0b4-62be99de8a67.jpeg
5e8e8b85-0ee2-4207-9034-025a2b2b7471.jpeg
96965119-a411-44cc-b69b-3d204f3c7f99.jpeg
3f942ee4-2bfe-47ae-88f5-bc07fafd8292.jpeg
ba088f2c-b5ff-45f7-921e-375b1284c195.jpeg
2d4bd5aa-0496-45f5-9298-08a6d06cbf58.jpeg
3ca7ce3d-b73c-4467-820d-be1b23b4575f.jpeg
7664b6a8-5080-4bfa-99b5-c3c3bdaed579.jpeg
72741a43-b838-40bb-abc9-fec5a49fc669.jpeg
9f3850c2-e19f-41fc-86af-aa9469e56054.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
On the map, that looks like a fantastic hunt area. The Lodge looks spectacular.

Wish you the best of luck in this venture. I'm sure there will be a few of us on this forum that join you for a hunt there.
 
Any Buffalo or plains game available, in those block's, looks like a great area
 
SV Safaris just got the lease for CH 2. How does that impact your offer?
 
SV Safaris just got the lease for CH 2. How does that impact your offer?
Not to answer for him, but I read the first line (closely) to mean he is hunting SV’s newly gained property. That by the way is normal; SV essentially is the landowner and management, PHs come in on contract to hunt.
 
Any Buffalo or plains game available, in those block's, looks like a great area

Yes sir. The Buffalo are completely sold out. We can add some plains game to any hunt
 
SV Safaris just got the lease for CH 2. How does that impact your offer?

Hi Tanks

Doesn’t impact our offer at all. We get quota to hunt CH1 and 2.
 
SV acquired sole concession rights to CH1 in 2021 and recently officially obtained sole concession rights to CH2.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a top class camp! I may be biased since I supplied some of the kit when it was built but it really is 5 stars.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top