BOTSWANA: Botswana Or Bust

Awesome bull congratulations and well done to you for holding out for an old bull and restraining yourself early in the hunt....you Sir are a true hunter and an example for the rest....I admire you for being a true hunter in the modern age, setting a standard and sticking to it
 
Pleasure to meet you at SAPS in the airport. Congrats again on a great hunt!
Bruce
 
Pleasure to meet you at SAPS in the airport. Congrats again on a great hunt!
Bruce

Same Here Gillettehuntet! This is what is probably the coolest part of this group. Here I am in the SAPs office and in walks Gillette with his AfricaHunting hat on. I knew immediately that I had to make an introduction. Classy gentleman and it was truly a pleasure to meet you. Look forward to reading your reports.

HH
 
Well done, great report. Thanks for posting.
 
Wow, what a bull glad you held out truly a magnificent bull.

Well done sir.
 
Well done! What a great bull! Thanks for sharing!
 
Congratz on a nice buff and great elephant. Some buffalo just don't know they are dead some take one shot from a 9.3x72 or 375 and go lay down and die and others are not considerate enough to coorperate and require convincing, like yours. but in each case a lifetime of memories will have been created and friendships that last. Thank you for sharing your adventure.
 
What a hunt! Congratulations on your bulls- both exceptional trophies, hunted the right way!
 
I donlt know how I missed this report. Beautiful animals taken, congrats. Thank you for taking us along a wonderful adventure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top