Boris Johnson ditches the trophy ban pledge

Just call a spade a spade, these are no liberals. Full blown lefties.

Most lefties are only the sheep.... the ARsouls hiding among them using sheepish skins are self-seeking wolves in sheep's clothing.

Attachments

• PZ2T7fOED9ajOuGhxWzt9zYx3ZQNoRh9dkFDhaAl.pdf
    16.2 MB · Views: 88
Hi guys,
Die Jager, John and Mark have added some interesting points from a European perspective, here is yet more ever decreasing circles from the UK. This from the countryside alliance,

You will all love the sentence regarding prawns!!!!

Sadly this truly demonstrates where a great many UK politicians are at, some mp's have attempted to add amendments to this to restrict hunting activities, plus give yet more legal free rain to animal rights activists to challenge all and sundry in court! Never mind the serious issues at the moment that are facing hard working people in their daily lives!!!

It is truly staggering that their discussing shutting down lawful activities in a foreign land and impoverishing local people with the idea of preventing "trophy" imports!!!!

@Novice Huntress

I always imagined UK hunters as "conservative gentlemen in tweed", but it does not mean necessatily is like that.
Considering that UK today is multi ethnic and multi cultural society, how does that reflect hunters population in UK? Hunting remains conservative british, or does it become multi ethnic as the rest of society?

I imagine our societies are like the letter "C" - a cave with a door at the right. People have to go out of the cave to get everything we need inside - they cluster round the door on the right, looking outside for threats and opportunities. Outside, in nature, there are no rules. Outside, you have to compete to win, like everything else in nature. It takes objectivity and determination. That's why the military, hunters and primary industries all cluster round the right, looking outside.
It is the job of the right to get stuff and bring it home. Everything we have comes from outside. Inside the cave, the secondary industries convert it to useful stuff and the left side consumers share it out and use it to nurture us and reproduce. They don't compete - they want to share and care in comfort, well away from the doorway.
Conservatives are those people who refuse to step from the right side over to the left.
The problem in the West today is that the right have done their job too well and now the consumers, the left, are fat and lazy. When they were hungry, they were too busy to criticise.
Now they lie around mentally looking for something to do, and since they are on the left inside the cave, far from the doorway, they hate the right (hunting, military, primary industries) and have no idea what nature is like outside. They think it is Disneyland outside.
In times of peace and plenty, they grow in number and the UK government wants their votes, so panders to them with idiotic stuff about sentience and animal rights. Is a Conservative government that spouts left side poetry a Conservative government any longer? Is it just pretending, to get more votes? Will the senior members pull the populists back into order?
One think is for sure - nobody is talking about animal rights or sentience in Ukraine right now. The soft consumers and mums have left in shock and everyone else has rushed to the doorway to defend the country.
We're hoping that the shock of Ukraine will wash away the UK snowflakes and return us closer to normal, with right side interests recognised for their important role in managing the countryside, conserving the animals and habitat. Hunting is part of that management and a celebration of our intention to compete and survive.

But described as "unpopular bans" by Guardian, gives some hope.

Its a war. The sticky fingers of IFAW are all over the Conservative party, while the deceptive rodent Goncalves and his Ponzi-like Campaign to Ban Trophy Hunting keeps whipping up social media and the air-head celebrities, making MP's nervous about PR. Creeping around unseen is the poisonous fungus called HSUS with tendrils everywhere, and who have just "commissioned" (ie bought) a particularly deceptive anti-trophy hunting report in South Africa.
They all have vast reserves of cash conned out of the public, so the little brown envelopes are sure to be buzzing around. Watch your backs.....

Hi Guys,

I have updated on the other thread, but one of the ARA zealots has gone,

But we still have to vigilant on this issue!!!

I wasn’t able to read the article without the subscription but I will take your word for it!

HH

Hi Guys,

I have updated on the other thread, but one of the ARA zealots has gone,

But we still have to vigilant on this issue!!!
Good Riddance. May his next stool be a hedgehog. There is no place in Government for rich nutters.

Thats a good start to the day Goldsmith should never of been appointed to that position.

I know this thread is a few months behind now, but sadly this happened today!!

BBC News - Ban on imports of animal hunting trophies set to become law

Uk media is fire about it in so many ways, and Packham have retired to the hills of Mordor i guess by looks of lack of gossip from him online.

Can see for me some of African politicians is chatting with some of arch ara socalled friwndly Brit politicians, and in hokor of this day so many think so highly of.

Reminds me to put in a variation of the lime from Father Ted series,where his neighbor say to him these timeless wee words,but set in the Parliament instead of.

" Say, i hear that you have become neocolonial racist this morning "

Its what happens when hunters ignore the Holy Lettuce Nibblers - this should have been stopped before it started. Thankfully, it has more holes in it than Swiss cheese....but we can't talk about them here or the eco-warriors will fill them in before it becomes a perfectly useless law.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.