Booth Numbers at DSC 2015

Wheels

AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
11,489
Reaction score
50,709
Location
Oklahoma
Media
122
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Wanted to start this thread so members can get around and see other members at DSC.....or at least so I can try to make it around and see everyone.:) I will be the short, fat, bald, white bearded guy with an empty wallet walking around. Can't miss me!:D

If you are an outfitter, vendor or a hunter who is going to spend a significant time in a booth please list your location so the rest can make a note to get by and see you.

Thanks for the help. Hope the show is a financial success to all involved!(y)
 
Last edited:
Hello my friend.... Please stop by our booth in Dallas so we can catch up before you head over to Hartzview for your son's safari!

We are excited to have you guys in camp and I am disappointed that I will not be able to be in Africa with you this time around... :-((( I guess somebody has to work though hey! haha


Booth #4140/42

LpvcaFdgrfsxbZAG8pWHZSV7zBiacfZSZnozWySk9IaCZfqh-zLPJPA9ru8M0RAoYloX-tagvrKD26eIdfRdxDjR7kWHIQF8_OYL8njgflBEv3VeLiJuCdYPIg=s0-d-e1-ft

Booth #3772

7JGAnf9boWyGQvJOG967qwW1SeSD1IJxhb4W6VzSQkHCfLVij-nPM9m9c063c1D4eY1wZXiM2AzRgM2jnWdhBVXtzE1QWlnDU5gK1XN0M4VzXFaHFO7YAum2x51sekDp_mcKna9SZ7xSUhLvYn9Hoh3v3fz0rBPjDEdsnahk=s0-d-e1-ft
 

Attachments

  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 247
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 216

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,413
Members
168,694
Latest member
MatthewHill
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top