AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Wanted to start this thread so members can get around and see other members at DSC.....or at least so I can try to make it around and see everyone.:) I will be the short, fat, bald, white bearded guy with an empty wallet walking around. Can't miss me!:D

If you are an outfitter, vendor or a hunter who is going to spend a significant time in a booth please list your location so the rest can make a note to get by and see you.

Thanks for the help. Hope the show is a financial success to all involved!(y)

Last edited:
Hello my friend.... Please stop by our booth in Dallas so we can catch up before you head over to Hartzview for your son's safari!

We are excited to have you guys in camp and I am disappointed that I will not be able to be in Africa with you this time around... :-((( I guess somebody has to work though hey! haha

Booth #4140/42

LpvcaFdgrfsxbZAG8pWHZSV7zBiacfZSZnozWySk9IaCZfqh-zLPJPA9ru8M0RAoYloX-tagvrKD26eIdfRdxDjR7kWHIQF8_OYL8njgflBEv3VeLiJuCdYPIg=s0-d-e1-ft

Booth #3772

7JGAnf9boWyGQvJOG967qwW1SeSD1IJxhb4W6VzSQkHCfLVij-nPM9m9c063c1D4eY1wZXiM2AzRgM2jnWdhBVXtzE1QWlnDU5gK1XN0M4VzXFaHFO7YAum2x51sekDp_mcKna9SZ7xSUhLvYn9Hoh3v3fz0rBPjDEdsnahk=s0-d-e1-ft

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 142
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 130

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!