Blaser Carbon Bipod Kit

nomspc

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
396
Reaction score
1,233
Location
Florida
Media
42
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Hunted
US, Namibia, South Africa, Greenland, Canada
This is a Blaser Carbon Bipod for an R8 Professional. Kit includes bipod, instructions, fore end cap, 4 mm wrench and carrying case. Eurooptic has these listed for $747. Like new, $500 shipped.

IMG_5463.jpeg
IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg
 
Spoke too soon; still available.
 
Is this for the Professional or Professional Ultimate.
Thanks,
 
Professional.
 
Trade?? I have a Glock G20 Gen4 10mm limited grey edition, includes all accessories, case, paper work, lock, backstraps, and 5 magazines (3 that came with the gun and 2 extras). There is a rub mark on the top back rear corner of the slide. Pictures enclosed to show rub mark and condition of the gun. If interested it would ship directly from me to your FFL.
Thanks,
 

Attachments

No thanks. I have 8 or so guns I’ll be listing for sale as I am selling off stuff I don’t use. How about $450 shipped?
 
I’m looking to trade or sell stuff I’m not using either. I also have a R8 308 barrel for sale on this forum and will probably post a few more items shortly.
 
I have their Primus binos (heaviest EVER.) I suppose the bipods make up for the extra optics heft! Are they so difficult that instructions are required? Really?? lol Looks nice. What people really need are voting instructions.
 
I’m looking to trade or sell stuff I’m not using either. I also have a R8 308 barrel for sale on this forum and will probably post a few more items shortly.
PM sent.
 
Let me know if sale falls through. Very interested and wish I hadn't missed this one.
 
It's a Spartan bipod from the UK with a different size adapter specifically made for Blaser.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,187
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top