Black Mamba Pictures

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anton,

Great photos. You have some nice looking snakes there. Do you get called to remove them from houses/public areas?

If you have any pictures with a gabon viper, ringhal etc. I would love to see them also.
 
Alright - here's my Stupid Question of the day.
How did those guys holding the mambas in their bare hands put the snakes down again - without getting bitten?

I know there's the old trick of putting the snake inside a bag by lowering its body first (into the bag).
But with a mamba involved, you've still got the risk of it striking your hand - as you release its head.
So how did they do that???

thanks,
Upepo
 
Anton, you make a great point, all creatures have a chance to make a living. By going out of our way to kill or rid a creature off the planet says something about ourselves.
 
I also agree with Anton s point of view, I have encountered snakes on country roads a few times, and stopped to let them cross in peace.
 
Alright - here's my Stupid Question of the day.
How did those guys holding the mambas in their bare hands put the snakes down again - without getting bitten?

I know there's the old trick of putting the snake inside a bag by lowering its body first (into the bag).
But with a mamba involved, you've still got the risk of it striking your hand - as you release its head.
So how did they do that???

thanks,
Upepo

With me I just handed him back to the Tanzanian that handed him to me. There was a miscommunication, I asked if his venom sacks had been removed and was assured that they were. Later, while I was holding the snake, I was told that nothing had been done to the venom sacks, he was just a nice nyoka that didn't bite.
 
"he was just a nice nyoka that didn't bite. "

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
nice nyoka ...nice nyoka ... down boy :-)

[nice snake .... nicke snake].

Upepo
 
YOu move from CONSERVATION to PRESERVATIONIST. Yea a huge difference. That is your choice, you live with your choice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top