Black Bear Pictures

tarbe

AH legend
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
9,799
Location
Romance, MO
Media
121
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
IMG_2172.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Bear!
 
Let’s see if I can get this to work

94383948-5C55-47EE-9654-23012D96D143.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No. Cal Blackies...North Slope Grizzly
 

Attachments

  • 20210413_152457.jpg
    20210413_152457.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 123
  • 20210413_152639.jpg
    20210413_152639.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 131
  • FB_IMG_1625720343521.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625720343521.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 20210413_152739_resized.jpg
    20210413_152739_resized.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
They make cool trophy too
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250519_194440_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250519_194440_Gallery.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20250519_194452_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250519_194452_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20250519_194454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250519_194454_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top