Black bear hunting

Most of my bear hunts have been baited, both in the US and in Saskatchewan. I'm headed back to SK the end of this month for another one. I do enjoy watching all of the activity at a bait site and you can learn a lot about bears by sitting quietly and watching them come and go. They exhibit a tremendous amount of body language up close that is helpful to know. They are all different from each other. I would like to do more boat based hunting for bears but don't downplay the baited hunts as you will learn a lot by sitting quietly and observing.
 
I’ve not hunted bears over bait, but I’ve hunted British Columbia for black bear a few times. Spot and stalk is a great hunt. I hunted with pacific bear outfitters which is now gunsight outfitters hunting out of Pemberton BC. Great folks to hunt with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top