Big Pig Down!

I chased one for 4 days last year and never did get him. Nice job.
 
What a great pig! Very nice trophy and all the more special for having been such an effort and a pod deal of hard work. Enjoy your bush pig mate!

Thanks daggaboy! Yes the months of hard work and long cold night are finally paying off!
 
I chased one for 4 days last year and never did get him. Nice job.

Hi Cliff, yes they are a very hit or miss species! I was very fortunate!
 
Nice job! Congratulations!
 
Thank you so much!
 
What a cool trophy. Way to go on the determination, not many would stick it out like that.
 
What a cool trophy. Way to go on the determination, not many would stick it out like that.

Thanks kal! I think I was either to stupid or stubborn to quit...;)
 
Very nice porker, Congrats on another fine animal.
 
Big Sow down!

I put a friend onto this massive sow which he put down after 30 yards with an arrow through the boiler room!

582051_3553888929970_432999619_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,878
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top